Tuesday 3 December 2013

Decorations 2013

It's that time of year again. Each day, another house in the neighbourhood puts up decorations. An assortment of snowmen, reindeer, Santas and festive lights has appeared in the past week. The neighbourhood decorating is still incomplete, though, for when I look out my window at night there are no decorations present. I expect this to change in the coming days.

As with last year, my family and I have not put up our decorations just yet. We'll most likely start that process next week. The vast majority of our decorations will be indoors but I think we will be putting up a couple of lights outside, too.

2 comments:

  1. We're putting up our tree this Sunday (12/8). A week early, but since I graduate on the 15th at 10am and will be having a luncheon afterwards, we won't have time that weekend. This Saturday (12/7), I'm going to Philadelphia to see one of the historical places decorate and then if I have time go to the Franklin Institute to see their holiday stuff. ^_^

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/12/inspiration-tuesday-123.html

    ReplyDelete