Friday 27 December 2013

Nottingham Christmas visit 2013

Today went well. More of my relatives were present at my grandparents' house than I was expecting (four of my six cousins), so no complaints there. As usual, my grandparents provided plenty of conversation and good food - just the best. Lots of chocolate!

My brother went on a long walk and I helped my grandfather, who loves gadgets and technology, install some more games on his smartphone; he likes short and simple games for his phone, and it's nice for him to have a selection rather than one or two. I later had some discussions with my cousins. In all, we had a good time; well, I did, anyway.

Not surprisingly, everyone is tired. It probably won't be long before we go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Does your grandfather like Tetris or Solitaire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, to be honest! :/ I got him Chess (which he asked for) and a Connect Four app.

      Delete