Thursday 12 December 2013

"Crazy" - Patsy Cline

Not all the songs I like are from the past ten to twenty years; I like "Crazy" by Patsy Cline:


"Crazy" was released in 1961 and is from Cline's album Patsy Cline Showcase. I briefly mentioned Cline in one of my earliest posts, which was about Heart Cambridge. One of the best parts of Heart has been to hear a few old songs, such as "Crazy", which is a lovely and gentle sixties track. It's saddening that Cline died in 1963 because of a plane crash; I wonder how her life and career would have developed if that crash hadn't occurred.

Without wanting to detract from the above, I wasn't going to do a music post today; rather, I had intended to post a picture. Unfortunately, there have been some changes to the Blogger/Google interface recently and I don't know where the link to my photographs is; I had to come up with something.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds timeless. She was only 30 when she died! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe she was that young at the time of her death. :(

      Delete