Monday 16 December 2013

A graduation

I'd like to take the time to congratulate my friend and fellow blogger Jessica. Yesterday, after five and a half years she graduated from university, achieving a degree in English and minoring in Philosophy. Congratulations, Jessica!

Jessica is delighted by her achievement and I, as well as many of her other friends, am proud of her. It's awesome to see how happy she is; she has some big plans in mind and I hope she gets the chance to follow them through. She definitely deserves it.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! ^_^ It feels so great to be done. Now fingers crossed about the job or jobs. :)

      Delete
  2. ::hug:: Thanks Andrew! It feels so wonderful to be done. I will be applying some more tomorrow in between baking Christmas cookies and Skyping you. I'm so excited to start my new life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Graduation is such an exciting time, and it was so nice of you to post this. Congratulations Jessica, from a fellow English major!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let Jessica know about your comment in case she doesn't check back here. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rebeka! :) I might have to e-mail me you for some advice on finding a job as an English major. Right now I'm looking in PR type stuff with social media and blogging. My focus was writing (at my school, English was divided into two degrees: writing or lit so I went with writing) and I'm really hoping. A lot of the jobs I'm finding are communication, English or an equivalent. Just really nervous.

      Delete