Sunday 15 December 2013

"Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" - Leighton Meester

Now this is a Christmas song that I was pleasantly surprised to learn exists; it's Leighton Meester's cover of "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)":


I knew that Meester can sing, for I remember Cobra Starship featuring her in their 2009 hit "Good Girls Go Bad". Her other musical work includes her own single from 2009, called "Somebody to Love" - which featured Robin Thicke - a single from 2011, called "Your Love's a Drug", and an assortment of other songs. Meester's cover of "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" comes from the album A Very Special Christmas 7.

Meester is also an actress, which is still her primary occupation. Her most notable role is Blair Waldorf, from the teen drama television series Gossip Girl.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds familiar, but I don't think I've listened to "Good Girls Go Bad." I'm partial to "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship. :)

    ReplyDelete