Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas and after

My family had a fairly pleasant Christmas. Like last year and the year before, it wasn't particularly exciting but we had a relaxing time. I received a few gifts, including a calendar, some CDs, chocolate and soap. As for today, I went for a walk during the morning, hiking five miles to a neighbouring town. Longest walk I've had in ages!

Tomorrow, we'll be spending the day in Nottingham. We'll be going to see family, of course, although I'm not sure who else will be there besides my grandparents.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Christmas as well. ^_^ What CDs did you get?

    I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting them in a post in a few days time. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had an okay Christmas. Ours was okay, too.

    I have an off topic question for you...when you talk to new people, where do they think you are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean online or when speaking to me in person, or both?

      Delete
    2. In person. Do they think your British? Canadian? American?

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure, to be honest. Few people comment on it. My brother definitely sounds American, though, as he didn't start speaking until we were living in the US.

      Delete