Thursday 5 December 2013

"Santa Baby" - Sugababes

Last December, I posted a lesser-known Christmas song by a modern artist every five days, which I started on the fifth day of that December. I'm doing the same thing this year and I'm starting with this track:


It's "Santa Baby" by the Sugababes. I discovered it during either the previous Christmastime or the one before it. It was good to find a Sugababes version of a Christmas song because I'm a fan of them; they were an artist whom I was looking forward to hearing when my family and I were in the process of moving back to the United Kingdom.

I previously mentioned the Sugababes in this post. I wrote back then that the exact status of the band was unclear, with one of its members, Jade Ewen, saying that they were finished while another member, Amelle Berrabah, contradicted her. A few weeks after my post, Ewen stated that the band was over and that she, Berrabah and Heidi Range had all gone their separate ways. She was not contradicted.

2 comments: