Wednesday 18 December 2013

Cold right now

It has been an incredibly cold day! At least, it has been to me, anyway. It's been the first time in ages that I've had to wear three layers of clothing to keep warm. Perhaps the worst part has been my cold hands. My hands are usually fairly cold but when the weather itself feels as though it's freezing...well, my hands become even colder and it can be tough to typ.

With the cold temperatures - combined with strong winds and heavy rain - today has definitely felt like a winter day rather than a misplaced fall day. Fortunately, my brother and I are doing something tomorrow that should warm me up: the next baking batch! I'm looking forward to it; I'll be sure to take some pictures of the baked goods.

6 comments:

  1. It's been cold here for the past 3 weeks. :p I love the cold, though. I'm always hot so the cold is welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the lowest temperature today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw what the temperature was, unfortuntely, I just knew it was cold! :/

      Delete
  3. UGH I hate when it gets cold like that. Being cold is the worst.

    ReplyDelete