Tuesday 31 December 2013

The end of 2013

At last, we're at the end of 2013. I hope that everyone has had a pleasant year; I know that it's been difficult for some of my friends, who are now looking at 2014 with enthusiasm. I, too, am looking forward to New Year, as I have some plans to follow through with, which would be highly beneficial to me if they succeed.

Today could have been a nicer day for me, though; I haven't been well since breakfast, I feel cold even though it's warm and I had to have a lie down this afternoon so I can be awake at midnight. Hopefully, I'll be better at New Year.

See you in 2014!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well today. Cheers to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! It seems like all my friends are catching colds. I hope it bypasses me; I did have a flu shot!

    Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2014. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, a cold is one thing I don't have! :P

      Thanks! You, too! :)

      Delete
  3. You can't leave us (or me) hanging like that! What plans? Happy New Year, and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete