Tuesday 10 December 2013

"Christmas Time Is Here" - Toni Braxton

For today's Christmas song, it's Toni Braxton's rendition of "Christmas Time Is Here":


"Christmas Time Is Here" comes from Braxton's Christmas album, Snowflakes, which was released in 2001. I chose this song because I heard it on the radio in the past couple of hours and I liked it. I was thinking about Toni Braxton this morning, so it's coincidental that I'd hear a Christmas song by her towards the end of the day! I've liked Braxton's voice ever since I first heard her sing and I'm happy to feature her here.

I'm unsure about the relevance Peanuts-related material in this particular video but it does not detract in any way from the song.

4 comments:

  1. They sang that song on the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. If you scroll down on that page, it's there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to her since 2001. :p Very beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete