Monday 2 December 2013

Bloggers Blog Party - November 2013

My November 2013 pictures for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party; I'm quite happy with this selection:

Friday, 1st November: My brother and mother made a zucchini and sultana cake. The zucchini didn't have much taste by itself, but it did enhance the other flavours present in the cake. I hope that another will be made.

Wednesday, 6th November: I wanted to enhance the flavour of my apple juice by adding a small amount of allspice. Instead, I put too much in and made it a mess. I drank the juice but left a load of allspice at the bottom, as it was too strong to consume. Unlike the aforementioned cake, I have no desire to have a repeat of this.

Friday, 15th November: Fall really kicked into gear and lived up to its name during the middle of November. The leaves came off the trees and coated the ground; I raked them up but more have fallen since.

Friday, 22nd November: My brother took this picture of a bull finch eating berries in our backyard. The bird paid no attention to my brother, given that it had found a tasty meal and was comfortable.

Friday, 29th November: A beautiful sunrise. I just had to make a capture of it. It was a delight looking out of the front window to see this spectacular view that morning.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, the food pictures look so good. ;) I also love the sunrise picture! Sunrise photos are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the cake looks good...not so much about the apple juice! :P Yes, I was happy with the sunrise picture.

      Delete
  2. The apple juice part was very funny to me. The last picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete