Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween 2013

This Halloween has not been as active as last year's, as that was the week when I was in the East of England. On the bright side, the East Coast of the United States is currently not being affected by a major hurricane, unlike this time a year ago. I'm glad that the vast majority of the damage from Hurricane Sandy has been repaired, although the loss of life cannot be replaced.

Here is a suitable song for Halloween: Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters". Back in Oregon, KIFS (107.5 FM) would play this song at Halloween, as do some radio stations here:


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Halloween here wasn't as active here either. We didn't get many trick-or-treaters and I was one of the few people dressed on campus. It sorta made me sad. :(

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-hallowicked-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still, after reading your post, I'm glad you had a great time. :)

      Delete