Tuesday 22 October 2013

"Bulletproof" - La Roux

I wasn't intending to do a music post for today but I seem to have run out of ideas at this moment in time. This is "Bulletproof" by La Roux, a British synthpop band:


This song became popular in the United States in the first half of 2010. Knowing that we would be moving in June of that year, we figured that it would serve as an introduction to music that we'd hear in the United Kingdom once we arrived there. Ironically, we've hardly heard "Bulletproof" on the radio since we've been back; I doubt that we've heard it any more than five times on the radio here.

We associate this song with our last three months in the United States.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I like this song. I don't think I'm updating today. I didn't get a chance to write my blog essay as I was on the phone all day to figure out loan info. I will post tomorrow whether it's blog essay or the letter I'm going to write to Twiztid. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted: http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/10/letter-to-twiztid.html

    ReplyDelete