Tuesday 29 October 2013

"'C'Mon" - Kesha

This is "C'Mon" by Kesha:


"C'Mon", taken from Kesha's second studio album, Warrior, was released back in January. Its success in the United Kingdom was fairly moderate at best and we heard it on the radio consistently for about a month. I think it's a shame, for "C'Mon" runs a close race with "We R Who We R" as my favorite Kesha song; I love the melody of both tracks and her vocals in them. They have fairly colorful music videos, too.

In my post about Auto-Tune from January 2012, Kesha was one of the artists I highlighted as a decent user of the voice processing technology. While I was slightly taken aback when I initially heard her first single, "Tik Tok", and its Auto-Tuning, I soon came to appreciate Kesha's music.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I wonder how it did here? I don';t really listen to the pop stations, but I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 27 on the Billboard Hot 100; I think all of her previous singles made it into the top ten.

      Delete
  2. http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/10/them-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I can pick a favorite Kesha song. There are so many. :)

    ReplyDelete