Saturday 12 October 2013

The USB light

In my recent searches through my various hidden belongings, I found this:

It looks like an ordinary keyring light. It's not particularly remarkable, other than the incredibly bright light that it generates. But wait...

The light is charged via USB! The battery had been drained when I activated the device a few days ago but after a few hours of being plugged into my computer it was brightly shining again.

Believe it or not, I hadn't seen one of these before my grandfather gave it to me, so I was fascinated. The novelty has since worn off but it's still a pretty neat gadget. I haven't put ite away, though; I've attached it to my Dish Network keyring, giving it a second light!

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I need one of those! Haha.

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/10/west-chester-university-homecoming-2013.html

    ReplyDelete