Tuesday 15 October 2013

Inside the Ancient Egypt kit

In the comments section for my previous post about my Ancient Egypt kit, my friend and fellow blogger Jessica recommended that I post pictures if I decided to explore the kit.

The contents, going counter-clockwise from the top left, are: a short book about Ancient Egypt, a wall-poster map of Ancient Egypt and some of the surrounding regions, a piece of parchment, a pair of tweezers; in the bag are some left over decorations for the necklace; above the bag, the small rubber ink hieroglyph stamps with a large one underneath them and above them is the ink pad. The ink pad, as I mentioned in the previous post, leaked, hence why it's wrapped up in paper.

The kit can be locked. I would guess that this lock is there to secure the latch rather than to protect the contents of the box; after all, it's not as though there are any valuables in there!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We bought it at Barnes & Noble but I don't know if they're still available.

      Delete