Tuesday 8 October 2013

Unwell (2)

A proper night's sleep was exactly what I needed. My throat is much better and I no longer have any headaches but I'm coughing and I still have some nose issues. Mum is feeling worse than she did before but her symptoms developed a little later than mine did, so her recovery is slightly behind.

Mum spoke to Dad earlier; I'm pleased to say that he is well. As I wrote yesterday, he's currently away on business and it would be awful if he were sick. His week is tiring enough as it is without adding illness into the picture.

This will be my last post about this cold; I feel great in comparison to yesterday and another good night's sleep should clear many of the remaining symptoms.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read you're feeling better. :) I'm feeling better too. I also had my flu shot today, so fingers crossed to not getting sick! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being sick is the worst. I'm glad you're starting to feel better though. Hopefully you and your mom will be back at 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete