Saturday 5 October 2013

Egyptian-style necklace

In the same place where I keep my Sacagawea dollar is my Egyptian-style necklace:

My Egyptian-style necklace comes from an Egyptian "kit" Mum bought for me and my brother over a decade ago at Barnes & Noble; we used to have a fascination with Ancient Egypt. In the kit was a "build your own necklace" package; I helped assemble this necklace.

The same picture from before, just zoomed-in on the sarcophagus. I still have the kit; perhaps I'll take a picture of it at some point, too!

With all the pictures of my belongings that I've been posting recently, one could assume that I keep loads of useless trinkets out on display, taking up a lot of space! In reality, most of my small possessions are stored in a handful of former chocolate tins and are kept out of the way.

2 comments: