Monday 7 October 2013

Unwell

I've been ill since yesterday. My brother was suffering from a cold all of last week; my mother, father and I all thought that we had managed to escape his infection, but unfortunately we started coming down with symptoms yesterday.

Out of all of us, Dad is suffering the least, which is good because he is away on business; it would be awful if he had a sore throat, blocked nose, temperature fluctuations and headaches like I have. I'm annoyed that I've had a fairly unproductive day; the worst part about being sick (besides the "being sick" aspect) is the boredom stemming from the lethargy.

I'm hoping to get a better night's sleep tonight; I was awake for much of the night and only got a couple of hours of rest before I had to get up. I hope to be better tomorrow!

2 comments: