Monday 30 September 2013

"Special Delivery" - Bridget Kelly

With Lana Del Rey's "Summertime Sadness" being my second-favorite song at the moment, which is my favorite? That would be Bridget Kelly's "Special Delivery":


I love Kelly's voice and I love the music video. I found out about Kelly when Jenny Francis, the host of the Late Show on Heart radio, played the song on her first-ever episode of the programme.

Kelly does not yet have an album out, which was a relief for me; I couldn't find an album by her on Amazon.co.uk, leading me to think that her album hadn't been released here in the United Kingdom. As "Special Delivery" is being played here, I am sure that her album, when it is released, will be available. Kelly's album is to be called Something Different.

Also, I turned my radio on just before I began writing this post. Which song started playing, and from its beginning rather than halfway through? "Special Delivery" by Bridget Kelly! I love coincidences like that.

2 comments: