Tuesday 10 September 2013

Nottingham 2013 concluded

Well, that concludes my posts about my two-week trip to Nottingham last month. I hope you enjoyed reading my pieces and seeing their pictures as much as I enjoyed creating them. I also hope that you haven't felt overwhelmed with the sheer volume of them this year!

As you have most likely gleaned from all those posts, I had an incredible time during my visit: I had the chance to see some new places and re-visit some old ones. I met some new people while having fun with people I've known for years, and I brought back with me plenty of pictures and memories to share. My relatives were as happy as I was that I was up there for two weeks; I have no complaints whatsoever about the visit (not that I would have them, anyway!).

Ah, well; tomorrow, it's back to my regular posts! Thanks again, my friends, family and fellow bloggers.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your trip. :) I can't wait to get your postcard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading about it. :) Please do let me know when the card arrives!

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm so glad you had such a great trip. Vacations are the best and going back to reality usually isn't easy for me, but at least you have fun memories to get you through the transition back to normal life.

    ReplyDelete