Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bloggers Blog Party - August 2013

I'm taking a slight rest from writing about my Nottingham visit to continue with the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party. These are my pictures from August:

Friday, 2nd August: I received some new t-shirts early on in the month; my clothes usually last a long time but I needed some new t-shirts. After wearing the new t-shirts for slightly over a month (well, not every day...they have to be cleaned!), I am satisfied with them.

Thursday, 7th August: On this morning, my brother and I saw this large UPS truck; we rarely, if ever, see these and it was a small surprise to see one in our neighbourhood. Here in the United Kingdom, it's not uncommon to see the standard brown UPS trucks.

Friday, 16th August: I spent this day packing items to take with me for my now-concluded two-week visit to Nottingham. This is a box of toothpaste, which I kept in a bag.

Wednesday, 21st August: This is the pair of new shoes that my aunt bought for me. My aunt noticed the state of my current pair and insisted that she buy me some new shoes. It is difficult to find a decent pair of shoes for me because my foot size is larger than what most shoe outlets carry; fortunately, we found this pair on our third store! As with the aforementioned t-shirts, I am satisfied with these shoes; they are comfortable, just as my aunt said that would be.

Monday, 26th August: My grandmother made apple and blackberry pies on this day; when we ate the pies, they were served with vanilla ice cream. Here are the pies next to some potatoes.

4 comments:

  1. Neat pictures. :) I'm going to pick up for September. :D I already took one cool picture on Labor Day. I'll leave myself a note. :D

    ReplyDelete