Thursday 19 September 2013

"She Will Be Loved (Mashup)" - Maroon 5 and Pink

I had intended to post a picture in today's post but Picasa seems to be playing up and isn't uploading any images. Fortunately, I have a music post to fill in for it; a few days ago, I found this mashup:


It consists of the vocals from Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved" and the melody from Pink's "Try"; Matt Ryan was the creator of the mashup. I love this mashup! Maroon 5 and Pink are two of my favorite artists and "She Will Be Loved" and "Try" are both excellent songs (the former was the first Maroon 5 song I ever heard). I am impressed at how well the two fit.

With any luck, Picasa will behave itself tomorrow and let me upload images again! I didn't want to write a music post today.

2 comments:

  1. I love "She Will Be Loved." That's the only Maroon 5 song I like; I've been listening to it a lot for these past few days. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete