Saturday 21 September 2013

Summer ends

Well, the summer has officially ended and fall has begun. I hadn't actually thought about the change in season until someone mentioned it earlier: The recent weather has been consistent with what we would usually have in the fall (cloudy weather, some rain); that the season has now changed seems more like a mere formality!

Today is also International Day of Peace, which celebrates and encourages world peace. If you have made amends with someone today or at least attempted to, then you have contributed, at least in a small way, to furthering the goal of world peace.

I hope everyone had a pleasant summer. Happy fall/autumn and International Day of Peace!

2 comments:

  1. My college town celebrates the International Day of Peace, but I don't have the extra money to go. :(

    Our weather has been chilly. I love this time of year, though. :) I have reverse SAD I think, I'm always depressed in the late Spring/Summer. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good that they celebrate it!

      It is a nice time of year, I hope it'll cheer you up. :)

      Delete