Thursday 12 September 2013

"Lost Without U" - Robin Thicke

Back in the year 2007, long before anyone had ever heard of "Blurred Lines", this song was a hit:


It's "Lost Without U" by Robin Thicke; it was his biggest hit until this year's "Blurred Lines". Out of his two largest singles to date, I prefer "Lost Without U": it's a much gentler and romantic song, and doesn't come with all the controversy that "Blurred Lines" has.

I'm still unsure what to really think about "Blurred Lines", although I am glad for Thicke that he isn't a one-hit wonder. Regardless, "Lost Without U" is a perfectly enjoyable song. Prior to the success of his current hit, I would occasionally think about "Lost Without U", remember how much I liked the song and wonder if I would ever hear Thicke on the radio again.

4 comments:

  1. I don;t remember that song, but then again, I didn't listen to that music back then. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a fan of his father's on Growing Pains. I thought it was a good show, for the 80's. ;)

      Delete
    2. Interestingly enough, I'd never heard of his dad until I'd heard of him! :D

      Delete