Saturday 7 March 2015

Walk and the crowds

I embarked on another long walk; I estimate that I walked over ten miles this afternoon. I didn't take many pictures but I might post a few at a later date; the more important pictures are from my other two walks. I am mildly tired and sore from all the walking but I'm okay!

Besides my walk, the most interesting event that occurred today was my return home. I narrowly missed my bus back, which forced me to catch the next ride. This second bus ended up being caught up not only in rush hour traffic but also from the swarms of people returning to their homes after a football game. My return journey took double the amount of time it usually takes to get back.

When I walk tomorrow it will definitely be over a shorter distance; I've walked well over twenty miles this week!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! I miss walking long distances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in middle school, my friend and I completed this 20 mile walk-a-thon with no training. We thought, no biggie, just walk a long time.

    My hands were swollen, my legs hurt, we took a lot of breaks at the end. We both were a mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you treated yourselves to some sort of reward, afterwards!

      Delete