Monday 30 March 2015

Last full month

Today's mathematics lesson marks the end of the last full month of college for my course; the class was present for seventeen of this month's thirty-one days. There were no breaks or "staff only" days, which was, in my opinion, excellent.

In April, however, there is the two-week Easter break and in May there is a bank holiday, at least one staff-only day and another half-term break; not only that but for the latter month we have our two Sociology exams. One those exams are complete, the Sociology lessons will have concluded. In June, we have an English exam and two Mathematics exams; Employability, on the other hand, does not have an exam and it carries on until the end of June.

How fast my course appears to have disappeared is alarming but it's not finished yet; there are still over two months of it left - with plenty to look forward to in that time - and after that I have my next course. Much to enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Your college year goes much longer than our's! I can't believe it's almost a year for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite happy for the length of the course. :)

      Delete