Wednesday 11 March 2015

Bloggers Blog Party - February 2015

I wasn't surprised to discover that February 2015 featured a healthy selection of pictures for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party:

Tuesday, 3rd February: These are the chocolate and cherry...squares? Pieces? Things? Well, whatever they were, I baked them for the third charity event for Employability. I was surprised -albeit delighted - at the rate at which they were consumed!

Monday, 9th February: This giant Ferris wheel was present in the centre of Nottingham for a few weeks. It was covered with adverts for one of the local radio stations.

Wednesday, 11th February: Before I helped set up the room at Via Fossa for the fourth and final charity event in Employability, I walked near to Nottingham Castle and photographed the area up there.

Wednesday, 18th February: This was during the week I was visiting my Northamptonshire family. This is the box in which Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came when it was delivered to my family all those years ago. Yes, we did wait until after July 21st to read the book! I can't remember the reason why it was delivered early.

Saturday, 21st February: Taken on the day I returned to Nottingham, these are some rain clouds hovering over Nottinghamshire (note the rain on the left there?) Despite how this appears, it was sunny once I was back.

Monday, 23rd February: I bought this "Spikey Mikey" cookie at a bakery chain called Greggs. It was delicious!

Wednesday, 25th February: This is a view of Nottingham when looking out of one of the classroom windows at my college. As most of the class was away for three days on an educational trip to Poland, there were only two students attending Employability that day; obviously, I was one of the two.

4 comments:

  1. All those treats look so good! And Nottingham looks gorgeous! I wanna go now! Maybe once I get a 2nd job... I'll have to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like Wizard of Oz type clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that film for years; I can't remember what the clouds looked like. :/

      Delete