Thursday 19 March 2015

The questionnaires

In the late morning while I was sitting in the college cafeteria, I was approached by two women, both students, who asked me if I would fill in a questionnaire about my soft drink consumption and purchasing habits. I was happy to oblige and so I answered their questions.

A few minutes after I'd completed the soft drink questionnaire, another student approached me and she asked if I could answer a questionnaire about my holiday habits. I was happy to answer her questions, too, although I laughed that it was my second questionnaire in a few minutes.

Less than a minute after I'd completed the second questionnaire I was approached by a third student and she asked if I would be willing to complete a survey on bread. As astounded as I was at being asked to fill in a third questionnaire, I was still happy to complete it for her; the second student then pointed out to her that it was my third questionnaire that morning, which made both of them and me laugh.

The third questionnaire was the last and to my knowledge, I'm the only member of my class to have completed any. Prior to today, I don't recall ever having filled in a survey crafted by students before; I wasn't expecting to answer three within a few minutes of one another!

4 comments: