Sunday 29 March 2015

Liveland History: 29 March 2012

On the 29th of March 2012, my brother, father and I visited where I am living now: my grandparents' house in Nottingham:


We took the car up here for its maintenance but we also visited my grandparents. There are two picture posts that went alongside the main one: here and here.

I should note that my grammar wasn't as decent then as it is now: "My Dad, brother, and myself spent the day in Nottinghamshire..." should have been "My Dad, brother, and I spent the day in Nottinghamshire...".

So much has changed since then.

2 comments:

  1. That's okay. I still post, "my friend and I" or "my dad and me" interchangeably. I'm a bad English degree holder. :X

    I still love those pictures! I love looking at old entries. I should see if I posted anything on 3-29-2012 because so much has changed for me since then as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I" when performing the verb, "me" when a verb affects you. :)

      Great idea! :)

      Delete