Friday 13 March 2015

"Of Mice and Men" control results

My results for the Of Mice and Men control were revealed today: I scored 12 marks out of 15, which is what I expected/hoped for. I wasn't top of the class but I am the best all-rounder when it comes to writing and my scores are consistent; in addition, Of Mice and Men control, as well as the poetry control, involved analysis, which is something I haven't done much of before so all things considered, I think I'm performing okay.

On an unrelated note, I walked to college and back again today. This is the first time since 1997 that I've walked to and from my educational institution in the same day; I did not use any sort of vehicular transport and I walked around 13 miles.

4 comments:

  1. If you ever need advice, just message me! I'm good at analysis. :)

    Congrats on the walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Macbeth, we analysing ambition. :)

      Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow. I hope you have good arch support.

    ReplyDelete