Thursday 26 March 2015

My next course

Earlier this month, I applied for my next college course. While this time around I will have to sort out finances, the application is easier for me because: 1. I know the teachers at my college now and 2. I have friends who are applying for the same course as me and they are willing to advise me when necessary. The next course starts in September, much like how my current one started last September.

One of my teachers filled in a reference/behavioural form about me, which I have to submit for my course. My ratings are as follows:

1. Attendance = Excellent
2. Punctuality = Excellent
3. Health = Excellent
4. Motivation = Excellent
5. Attitude to Staff = Excellent
6. Attitude to Peer Group = Excellent

I was pleasantly surprised to have such high ratings. I will endeavour to maintain these standards...for the rest of my current course, my next course and beyond.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that teacher likes you very much. ;)


    But Health? How would they know?

    ReplyDelete