Saturday 11 October 2014

The burial

I conducted some gardening for my grandparents today. When I was nearing the end of my work, I noticed a frog in the garden waste bin. I extracted the frog from the bin and placed it on the ground; sadly, the amphibian was dying from an injury. When I brought my grandfather around to check it, the frog had died.

I am uncertain if the frog was already wounded or if I somehow caused its death. Either way, I was upset and so I ensured that the frog received a proper burial. It was not my intention to leave the frog's corpse out in the open; it deserved to be respectfully buried.

6 comments:

  1. That would upset me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually good when people are upset by something like this: it shows they care.

      Delete
  2. Oh that's sad. I'm sorry that happened - poor frog.

    ReplyDelete