Monday 6 October 2014

Mathematics assessment result

Back when the class had its first mathematics lesson, we underwent an assessment. Today, the math(s) teacher gave us our results from that assessment.

I scored 56%, which would amount to a C grade. While that might seem low, a C is not something to be ashamed of (albeit not something to be ecstatic about, either): I answered over half the problems correctly and thanks to what I've learnt since that test from almost a month ago, I now know where I went wrong on some of them. If I retook the test on my current knowledge, I think I'd have around 62% - 66% correct.

There are still many weeks left in the course and there is plenty of time for me to improve. I already feel as though I have improved my math(s) stills and I am confident that I will continue to improve as the year progresses.

4 comments:

  1. Math is your toughest subject, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but the lessons have been good so far. :)

      Delete
  2. Man, I was 56% was a C here! That's an F in America. :( I agree: a C isn't something to be ashamed about - you still have a whole semester left... you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the advanced test at the end of the year, a C grade on that is even lower...45%

      Delete