Saturday 18 October 2014

Emotional catchup

I was not affected by stress at all in the days leading up to my English test nor on the day itself; however, today the stress appeared to have caught up on me. I was feeling nervous all day and had little appetite; I skipped breakfast and was unable to eat all of my lunch.

Fortunately, I'm no longer feeling stressed or lacking an appetite. My other Nottingham-based relatives came over for dinner and we all enjoyed a pleasant evening, which relieved my tension. I have both homework and my London picture post to complete tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. When do you get the results? Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a couple of weeks, I think.

      Delete
    2. That's a long time to grade papers.

      Delete
    3. I think it has to be reviewed twice: by my teacher and by an examiner.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I remember those feelings well. I think you're fine leading up to everything, but when it's over... it's like a delayed response.

    Glad you had a good dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete