Friday 17 October 2014

London and test

Yesterday's visit to London was awesome. I went with two friends to the Imperial War Museum and then walked to the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) and the London Eye area. I shall post some pictures of the day soon.

As for today, my class' first English test occurred. We had to write a radio script on a topic about which we held strong opinions and the script had to contain around 700 words or more. My radio script was a pro-feminism piece and featured over 900 words. Not only do I hope that my handwriting and quality of work were sufficient, I hope that the examiner who reads my work won't be someone who is anti-feminist!

Still, it's best to think positively. My friends and I poured an incredible amount of energy into our respective pieces and we are all trying to aim high.

6 comments:

  1. I love the topic choice. Bravo! Also, your trip to London sounds awesome - I remember seeing the London Eye when I was there but I didn't go on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy with my topic choice. :)

      It was awesome! I will post pictures soon!

      Delete
  2. Ah, sounds like an awesome trip! :) I wanna see London now!

    Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always found your writing to be very clear and easy to understand. I predict a high grade.

    ReplyDelete