Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween 2014

It's Halloween and it's nighttime. I'm not engaged in anything particularly exciting: I'm just writing this post while my grandparents and brother are watching television. We've also been eating some Halloween candy, which I bought early in the afternoon; no trick-or-treaters have come and my grandparents wanted to eat a little chocolate. Completely fine with me!

This is only the second Halloween that I've spent away from my parents. The first was in 2012, when I was visiting my family in the East of England.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. We normally get a lot of trick or treaters, but it's only 2°C today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how you used Celsius...I'm still used to Fahrenheit! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween! Glad you're enjoying. :) I'll be posting my post a bit later.

    ReplyDelete