Wednesday 29 October 2014

Bonus lesson

I attended college this afternoon at midday to go to my English teacher's half-term bonus lesson, which concentrated on grammar - in particular, it was about subordinate clauses and prefixes. I was not required to attend the class but I thought it would be useful, anyway; plus, I wanted to be in college again! I enjoy going there.

There were seven students present; three of them - including me - were from my group and another was the sister of one of my friends. As such, my group and people associated with it comprised the majority of the students in attendance.

After class, I spoke to my teacher for a short spell and then I left to meet up with my brother. We walked around Nottingham's city centre for under an hour before we returned home.

2 comments: