Wednesday 9 April 2014

Tomorrow

My college interview takes place tomorrow morning. I have mentioned to other people and written here on my blog that I do not feel nervous about it; that still holds true. The only nerves I have felt occurred this afternoon when I was catching a bus, but that was irrelevant to the interview.

I had a pleasant afternoon with one of my cousins this afternoon; the discussions I had with her have given me an additional boost of confidence, which I would not have had I not met up with her today.

I eagerly await the interview.

6 comments:

  1. You'll do fine! Good luck!

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2014/04/100-days-of-happy-day-94-napowrimo-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were you nervous about the bus?

    Good luck! I wonder when you'll find out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was concerned about not making it in time. :o

      Thanks, Susie! :)

      Delete