Monday 14 April 2014

Post-trip unpacking

If there's one thing I dislike about a trip, it's having to unpack my belongings once I've returned home. Packing items to take away is easy, but when you return you have to remember where all those belongings went - and that's after going through the mess in one's travelling bag. Clothing isn't difficult to put away again, as they go in the wardrobe; rather, it's the little items that are annoying.

Untangling my phone charger from my earbuds is a hassle, as is having to untangle all my other cables from each other (such as the one for my Kindle). Then there's finding all the toiletries, which usually get buried within everything else, even when I put them in bags. I try to pack everything neatly (well, sort of) yet it all becomes a jumbled mess.

All being said, I did have a good trip, so I can't complain too much about unpacking. That's why this is a short post!

2 comments:

  1. I dislike packing much more than unpacking. It takes me FOREVER to pack. Even going to the gym to swim was a pain, so I made a list . . . there are nine items on it just to swim! I might have to blog about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, many people do find the packing harder than the unpacking. :) That would make a good post!

      Delete