Friday 4 April 2014

Nottingham visit April 2014

I'm up in Nottingham at my grandparents' house and will be here until a week on Sunday (13th April). Unlike past long visits here, this is not intended as a vacation only, although I will be meeting up with other relatives during my stay. That's correct, I'm here for another reason.

This coming Thursday, I am scheduled for an interview at one of the colleges around here. I am looking to attend a college in Nottingham and this interview will be the first step towards that. I have everything ready for the interview and until then I have plenty of time to rest and think.

I look forward to the interview. I don't feel nervous about it at all, as it's potentially a highly beneficial event, although it is possible that nerves could kick in the closer the interview approaches.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck to you, Andrew. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! So excited for you. Good luck on your interview!! I hope you have a good time with your family until then.

    ReplyDelete