Tuesday 15 April 2014

Cold after returning

Prior to travelling to Nottingham to pick me up last Sunday, my family caught a cold. At first they thought that their symptoms (such as Dad's excess sneezing) were due to allergies; however, since I have started sneezing and have a sore throat allergies can be ruled out, as I don't get major allergic reactions.

Dad is relieved it's a cold, for he said that he'd have a terrible summer if for its duration he were to sneeze several times a day; at least this cold will be over soon. He started showing signs of improvement yesterday, which bodes well for the rest of us.

Still, if I'd known I'd catch a cold, I'd have stayed in Nottingham for another week!

3 comments:

  1. At least you didn't have a cold for your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I actually feel worse since this post. :(

    ReplyDelete