Saturday 25 January 2014

"Who's On Heart" 2014 common guesses

When I wrote this post over two weeks ago, I thought that Nicole Scherzinger and Julia Roberts would be the most common guesses on "Who's On Heart" 2014. Well, I turned out to be wrong. No matter.

So who has been frequently guessed? Surprisingly, actors Benedict Cumberbatch, Daniel Craig and Colin Firth all have, as well as Nicki Minaj, Simon Cowell and Gary Barlow. I've heard Cowell and Cumberbatch come up several times and my brother has said that he's heard Craig and Minaj be guessed on more than one occasion; Firth and Barlow keeping popping up, too. It's certainly an interesting combination of people!

The second and third voices have not yet been identified, but I'll be sure to note them here when they are. Until then, listeners will have to keep shouting at the radio when someone guesses a name that's already come up ten times before!

2 comments: