Friday 10 January 2014

"Do What U Want" - Lady Gaga featuring Christina Aguilera

Lady Gaga's "Do What U Want", which features R. Kelly, is a fairly popular single at the moment. There's also this version of the track:


It's an alternate studio version of "Do What U Want" that features Christina Aguilera. While I like the original version of the song, I prefer this one, as I am a fan of Aguilera and I love her voice; as I'm also a Gaga fan, this version of "Do What U Want" features two of my favorite singers. From what I have read, Gaga and Aguilera performed the version on a recent episode of the television singing competition show The Voice.

4 comments:

  1. I'll listen to it tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'll like the version with Christina as well. Not an R. Kelly fan. I do like Christina. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina is awesome. :) The only studio albums of hers I don't have are Mi Reflejo, My Kind of Christmas and Lotus, but I intend to get them!

      Delete
  2. It's always interesting to see what's popular in the UK as opposed to here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be surprised to see how similar the popular charts are, save for a few artists. We hear the likes of Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry Kesha all the time here.

      Delete