Monday 20 January 2014

Additional baking

Yesterday afternoon, my brother and I baked some more treats. We made some more brownies, but rather than using chocolate chips we used, at my recommendations, raisins:

These brownies taste even better than the ones we baked last month. The raisins help enhance the flavour of the chocolate and vice versa. The long brownie hasn't been divided into smaller pieces yet because it was the only brownie segment that I was able to extract from the pan whole.

Don't worry, we can bake more than just brownies and flapjacks! It's just that we wanted to try making some brownies with raisins in them.

4 comments:

  1. Oops, I messed up my comment. Your treats look moist and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see any erroneous comments. :) Thanks, they taste great!

      Delete