Thursday 2 January 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - December 2013

My images from December 2013 for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party:

Monday, 2nd December: A large flock of gulls swirled around the skies of the neighbourhood on this day's morning. At the speed in which the gulls were flying, I was fortunate to even obtain this (relatively clear) shot of them.

Tuesday, 10th December: My grandfather gave us an icemaker, which creates ice with a shape reminiscent to that of a finger puppet. As these ices are smaller than regular ice cubes, more of them fit in the freezer and they have to be replenished less frequently. They're much easier to suck, too!

Tuesday, 17th December: This muddy pond appeared in the local park. It would preferable if the water were cleaner, for at the moment, a dirty pond doesn't really improve the look of the park. On the bright side, at least it's not filled with garbage, or at least it wasn't at the time of this picture, anyway.

Wednesday, 25th December: My Christmas CDs! I received Shakira's FijaciĆ³n Oral, Vol. 1, the fan edition of Pink's The Truth About Love and Lana Del Rey's Born to Die - The Paradise Edition. I now own five of Pink's six studio albums and four out of nine of Shakira's.

There are only four pictures because I forgot to take any on the 30th and 31st. Sorry about that!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! Those ice cubes are neat looking. I never knew they had such a maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice cubes look a little like ear buds. :-)

    ReplyDelete