Tuesday 28 January 2014

"Here (In Your Arms)" - Hellogoodbye

I've decided to highlight three one-hit wonders over the course of three posts (although, as I said yesterday, Kat DeLuna wasn't exactly a one-hit wonder). The second song in this short series is "Here (In Your Arms)" by Hellogoodbye:


It comes from Hellogoodbye's debut album, Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs! Like "Whine Up", "Here (In Your Arms)" was a hit in 2007. Once its time in the charts came to an end, we only it heard it on the Open House Party afterwards. This evening was the first time I'd heard the track in years and I have not, to my knowledge, heard another Hellogoodbye song before and none of their other songs have had anything close to the success of "Here (In Your Arms)".

6 comments:

  1. Another song I haven't heard of. I think we have this CD at the library; I'll have to look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard it either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a good thing! It's nice to hear a different song.:)

      Delete
  3. Ok it's SO random that you post this because for the past few weeks I've been hearing a new song by Hellogoodbye on Seattle's Alternative Radio Station and I really like it but I couldn't for the life of me remember what else they sang. Here is the youtube link to their new hit if you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1909rt_e8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks Rebeka! :D I'll have a listen to that and let you know what I think of it. :)

      Delete