Monday 7 January 2013

"Who's On Heart" for 2013

The Heart radio stations are again running the "Who's On Heart" contest. For the past couple of weeks the presenters have been saying that the new "Who's On Heart" was coming, and I'm pleased about it: last year, the competition went on for six months and, in my opinion, it was surprisingly exciting.

The rewards for this year are: £10,000 for the first correct name, £20,000 for the second and £125,000 for all three. No correct answers have been given yet, as the game only began today. I wasn't able to find an online clip of the three voices for the purposes of this post, either.

I'll be sure to post the answers when they each come through. With any luck, a clip of each voice will also be available somewhere online at some stage.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes all the cool things you blog about make me wish I lived in the UK. :(

      Delete
    2. Thanks. :) Don't worry, I'm sure you'll at least get to visit here; I think you'd like it!

      Delete