Thursday 25 September 2014

Sharing baking

During the break in class this afternoon, I shared some of the brownies I baked on Tuesday. I brought 38 with me and about half of them were eaten; the reason some brownies remain is because I wasn't able to offer them to everyone.

The verdict on my brownies? Everyone who had them seemed to enjoy them and I was delighted whenever someone - my teacher included - asked for seconds. I think the best compliment about your cooking is when someone wants more of it.

I hope to bake either cookies or a cheesecake next; it just depends on what type of food is both moderately fancy and easy to transport. It'll be a short while before I bake anything again, but I look forward to the next time.

1 comment:

  1. What about mini cheesecakes? You could even bake them in muffin/cupcake liners that way they're fancy and easy to transport. I'm pretty sure no one is going to complain if you bring something sweet to share :) YUM!

    ReplyDelete