Monday 1 September 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - August 2014

August 2014's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party post features five images:

Saturday, 2nd August: This is the smoke from the fireworks at the Nottingham Riverside Festival. It was on this night that I learnt how effective the low light picture setting on my phone's camera is.

Saturday, 9th August: My brother had some chocolates left over from his birthday, which occurred several weeks earlier; he shared these these two Mint Aeros with me.

Friday, 15th August: My old pair of earbuds, which, as I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, died. It can't be seen in this picture, but there is damage to the plug. The only part of the earbuds that I kept are the muffs, which I transferred onto my new pair.

Thursday, 21st August: These two food items are gifts that my mother bought me for my move to Nottingham. Hot chocolate and soy sauce are an interesting combination, don't you think? (Don't worry, I like both, but not together.)

Wednesday, 27th August: When Dad, my brother and I were out on our walk, we encountered this trailer-mounted diesel engine water pump by the bank of the Trent. It is unknown if the machinery still works.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, yes, they are an interesting mix. Parents, though. It'll be interesting to see what my parents do for me!

    Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Yes, it is an interesting combination but they were what I wanted. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the first pic best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your phone does have good low light capability! That's a fantastic photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! :) I'm delighted with the strength low light capability on my phone; it's meant I can use my phone in dark settings where my main camera would overpower with its flash any pictures it takes.

      Delete